sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

Scarf charming croche with standard




this scarf in crochet is a charming elegance to use in important moments.
Today many people are well enhanced with work in very interesting free crochet.

See this scarf linked from this thread - 70% acrylic, 30% wool, 296M / 100gr, 200gr consumption.

The product sizes in just croche: length 115 cm, width 19.5 cm, 10 cm in diameter flower.

Hook 4 mm.

Because this yarn knitting thought of their old stocks hook №3,5.

knitted scarf is very easy. I hope you enjoy the work that is being shared. Whenever I find a job in this crochet omo I already will soon trying to do the same or changing colors to my taste. After I share with my friends crochet. If you liked preojeto as I have loved to share the will. Kisses and crochet for all.


















Good crochet.

0 comentários: