quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2016

Blouse crochet pattern for women with


Hello!!! Look at that charm sleeveless blouse with sleeves and other ... and the point is very beautiful !!!!. Very easy to do, follow the chart. Hope you like. On my blog I have most of the various crochet models. Feel free to browse. The internet is wonderful because we can find what we like, we can learn, do and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also share the love, hope you do too. Since the part that is good is healthy. Kisses and good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet





crocheted pattern of lace blouse for help








4 comentários:

  1. Blouse Crochet Pattern. I don't know how to read charts, do you have written crochet instructions to make the blouse listing the stitches?
    YOur work is beautiful

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I,too would love to have written instructions. I'm not doing well trying to read a chart. It looks impossible to me.

      Excluir
  2. Without directions as to how to connect the charted squares and the other lace work around the bodice and then the whole lace form to the waist openwork that leads to down to the bottom of this beautiful top, it is almost impossible for the average crocheter to figure out. We need written directions. Los direciones, para escribir por favor. Es muy bonita. Quiro hacer!

    ResponderExcluir