quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

POINT FOR PLAID CROCHE zig-zag. FRIENDS LIKE? FOLLOW DETAILS



Finally finished CROCHET BLANKET in zig-zag POINT, I was weaving for a friend and that was why some posts on the Zig-Zag points and Ondas..Por so I'm campartilhando this beautiful blanket crochet. Graphic and follow the step by step and can share a home with other friends of crochet. I hope you enjoy. All have an optimal week. God bless and bo crochet. Kisses.








STEP-BY-STEP OF CROCHET BLANKET IN zig-zag POINT:

MEASURES:
102 cm wide x 126 cm.
This blanket woven greater extent than conventional (80 cm x 80 cm) ... Therefore it is actually a cobertinha ... I did it so that it can be used for longer ...
MATERIALS REQUIRED:
Super Baby wool, swan, in colors:
2 skeins Yellow (1009);
2 skeins White (BC) and
2 skeins Gray (09002);
Crochet needle 3,5 mm;
Upholsterer scissors and needle to the finish.


USED ITEMS:






My friends crochet Good morning !! looks more beautiful point ... is super cool for a blanket huh ??. PLAID CROCHE zig-zag. Very easy to do, follow the chart. I hope you like it. Friendly crochet, crochet share with other friends. On my blog I have the most deversos crochet models. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also share love, hope you do too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet.

good crochet. kisses.

0 comentários: