sábado, 19 de setembro de 2015

Hi girls. Crochet rug. I loved, beautiful and easy to do. Follows the graph. Kisses.


My friends of crochet Good morning !! Today I want to share this gorgeous red carpet style bathroom in crochet. Very easy to make, follows the graph. I hope you like it. Friendly crochet, crochet share with other friends. On my blog I have the most deversos models crochet. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also share love, hope you too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet






Play mats in crochet to the bathroom, interesting
  for friends who are starting in the art of crochet.
Easy level with the flower performed separately. A kiss on the heart and good crochet.

0 comentários: