quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2015

TODAY I FOUND THAT DRESS CUTE CHILD IN CROCHET. I LOVED. TRACKS PASS BY STEP. KISSES.



GIRLS I was in love. SEE WHAT THAT GORGEOUS found. CROCHET CHILD WONDERFUL DRESS AND MAKE EASY. I hope enjoy the WHO. They know the things you just looking dies in love and want to do? This crocheted dress was one of them. A friend sent me this morning and I was at the time in order to produce ... hehe I do not know exactly what is the source so she sent me a facebook message lady recipes that share the internet. I hope you enjoy this free crochet dress. If you would like to share. Kiss and an ideal week.



DRESS CHILD IN CROCHET - GRAPHICS



DRESS CHILD IN CROCHET - GRAPHICS







The dress strap is made at this point that is in red in the picture below and then armhole and neckline are contoured by the range that is in red in the picture above




0 comentários: