quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2015

FINE CROCHET WITH REVENUE SMOCKS. SEE!



Hello friends! Today I have a lovely recipe, bring those beautiful blouses, for colleagues more experienced crocheters. Come on, grab your needles and thread, separate the colors and wire thicknesses and get to work! Pretty soon the summer is there and now is the best time to begin to weave blouses and regattas that remain high and they will surely be successful next summer! I will share several separate models here, just do not know when I'll have time to do, lol. See models below. A great week and a hug at the heart of all of you!











2 comentários:

  1. I love the patterns but they are not in English so I can't use them.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love these patterns but I wish they were in English so that I can make them.

    ResponderExcluir